COVID-19 Update

The safety and welfare of the Dutch Springs community has always been, and will continue to be, our #1 priority. We have been monitoring daily the evolving news and directives from our local, state and federal government regarding COVID-19.

Unfortunately, the start of the 2020 season is delayed until further notice.  Once the Governor lifts restrictions in Northampton County, we will resume preparing our facility and determine opening day.

For our 2020 season pass holders, we are thinking of you!  Once opening day is determined, we will roll out a value added benefits package you are sure to love!

We will continue to monitor developments and to assess how we move forward. If you have any questions or concerns, we will be available via email at We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty.

Please stay home, enjoy your families and stay safe!