Scheduling Your Party
– Contact a Memorable Events Party Planner at 610-759-2270 or email@example.com and we will help you customize your party
– $100 deposit is due upon booking
– Birthday Party Splash packages must be reserved no later than 2 weeks in advance. NO exceptions. This is to ensure that you receive the proper planning and care for your day that you and your guests deserve!
– You and your guests will check in at the Memorable Events Area, located to the left of the Admissions Office
– All guests must have a paper waiver completed by a parent or guardian prior to arrival. We will collect each individual’s waiver at the time of check in.
– Once checked in, you may drive through the entrance gate to parking lot. Your Memorable Events Party Host will guide you to your party tent.
– Each adult and child age 5 and up, including the party parent(s) and birthday child, must be included in the final guest count, regardless if they participate in the activities or not.
– Only those included in guest count will receive party benefits
– If you have more party guests than your purchased package allows, you will be upgraded to the corresponding package to include all party guests. For example, if you purchased a Birthday Party Splash package for up to 15 people, but have 17 guests, you will be upgraded to the 16-25 guest package.
If there is thunder or lightning, the Aqua Park will stay closed for 30-45 minutes after the last lightning is seen or thunder is heard. The Sky Challenge will close for the duration of any rain event. Two (2) days’ notice is needed if you would like to change the date because of inclement weather in the forecast. If you choose to reschedule your event, we can still provide you with discounted rates for admission prices and party pricing for food. We cannot guarantee the use of one of our tents on your rain date. Once you and your guests arrive for the day, admission will not be refunded.
If the event is cancelled one week (7 days) or more prior the birthday party, a full refund of the deposit will be given. If the event is cancelled less than one week (7 days) prior to the birthday party, no refund of the deposit is given. If the event is cancelled less than one week (7 days) prior to the birthday party and the cake has already been ordered, no refund of the deposit is given and the cost of the cake is due.
Discounted Party Food Packages
Discounted party food packages are available to order through your party planner. In order to be eligible for party pricing, the final order is due two (2) weeks prior to the party. Any food ordered within 2 weeks or day of the party will be at the regular price.
For all food purchased through Dutch Springs, your party planner will gladly bring your food order to your tent and any supplies you may need/request. If you decide to bring your own food or have your event catered it is your responsibility to take care of all necessary items and the transportation/storage. Dutch Springs cannot keep outside food, beverages, or desserts in our refrigerators. Catering companies approved by Dutch Springs can deliver food to Dutch Springs. Pizza deliveries are not considered approved catering companies. Therefore pizza from outside companies cannot be brought into or delivered to Dutch Springs and will be turned away at the gate. If you will be using an outside catering company please coordinate with your party host. Glass bottles/containers and alcohol are prohibited at Dutch Springs.
Check out our party food options here.