Dutch Springs has been supporting community activities for many years and is committed to positively influencing and supporting the community. We are very dedicated to giving back to the community that has supported us for so many years.
We would very much like to honor all requests, however it is impossible to do so with the overwhelming amount of requests we receive each year. The following guidelines have been created in order to achieve consistency and fairness to organizations that seek our support.
• A non-profit charitable organization that has been granted tax exempt status under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
• Organizations that are located in communities where our employees and patrons live and work.
Dutch Springs will only contribute to an organization once within a 12-month period. The donation program does not support:
• Individuals; though we congratulate your efforts, we are unable to support individual or company fundraising efforts on behalf of a charity
• Golf tournaments
• Legislators, political organizations, or campaigns
• Organizations that cannot provide documentation of 501 (c) (3) non-profit, exempt status
• Monetary donations
Typically donations are two to four admission vouchers, not valid on scuba, per qualifying request. The above policies are guidelines. There will be times, however, when exceptions are warranted and will be made at the discretion of the program administrator.
All requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event, in writing on organization or event letterhead and mailed to:
Attn: Donation Requests
4733 Hanoverville Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020
All requests must include:
• Documentation of 501 (c) (3) status; organizations that cannot provide documentation will not be considered
• Description/mission of the organization
• Description of event, including name, date, time and location; purpose of event/beneficiary
• How item will be used (raffle, door prize, auction, etc.)
• Contact name, complete address, phone number, and email address
*Donation requests will only be taken into consideration when following these guidelines. Requests will not be accepted through email, via our “Contact Us,” form, requests through social media sites, or any other method of contact other than mailing in your request.
Submission of a request does not guarantee a donation. Due to the large number of requests, we do not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of your particular request. Granted requests will receive donation via USPS mail prior to the event date.